Mathematica Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86189] Mathematica Help
  • From: "Sharon Rad" <sharonrad at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:40:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I've got this mail from the net..
My name is Sharon Rad, I'm a 4th year student for material Engineering
at Ben-Gurion University in Israel.
As a part of my engineer project I am to bulid a model in Mathematica
(Creep model of Ti alloy)
I've done so, and all I have left to do is to draw a text in each of my
curves (which can move with "Manipulate")
Would you be able to help me with this Matter? I have Mathematica 6 and,
if possible, I will send you the file.
I've tried to figure it out myself with no luck.
I Hope you can assist me.
Thank you in advance,
Sharon Rad.
Israel