  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86192] Loading large files
  • From: Akki <lodhaakhil85 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:41:02 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am trying to solve a Linear Program for which the matrix A is very
very large.
The size of the matrix A runs into GB (~1GB). I have broken it into
smaller
files of size ~100 MB each and would like to load the files in
Mathematica (Basically copy paste them). I tried to open and paste
into mathematica but I cannot paste beyond the first file (~100MB)

My question is can Mathematica  support such a large matrix ?

Thanks,
Darth