Update 6.0.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86413] Update 6.0.2
  • From: Kowalczyk-Schröder <HB-Kowalczyk-Schroeders at t-online.de>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 02:55:12 -0500 (EST)

I have no idea how it's made available to users. If you email support at
wolfram.com, they should be able to help.

Bhuvanesh

 If you have no Premier service it is really expensive to upgrade to
6.0.2. I asked my vendor here in Germany and got the answer, it will
cost around 100 Euro.

J. Schroeder

Dr. Joerg Schroeder
Mozartstrasse 20