Re: Update 6.0.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86472] Re: [mg86413] Update 6.0.2
  • From: "Richard Palmer" <rhpalmer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:11:55 -0500 (EST)

The roll out of 6.0.1 is not being handled very well -- even for
premier customers.   As of the end of last week, there is no
discussion of the new release at the premier section of the website
and there has been no communication to premier service customers about
what is going on.

WR is acting like a company with severe internal problems.  I don't
know whether they are getting them from growth or if something else is
going on.  They appear to be very unprepared on the customer service
and tech support side for the 6.x release.  It's very sad.

Bottom line -- it's a great product, but it isn't ready for large
scale development work.

On 3/11/08, Kowalczyk-Schr=F6der <HB-Kowalczyk-Schroeders at t-online.de> wrot=
e:

--