Re: A question regarding a hyperbolic geometric function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86437] Re: [mg86396] A question regarding a hyperbolic geometric function
  • From: "Ali K. Ozdagli" <ozdagli at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 02:59:45 -0500 (EST)

This would be a nice way to go. I have just checked the Abramowitz and
Stegun book but unfortunately there are no such transformations for
Hypergeometric1F1. Does anybody know a transformation for
Hypergeometric1F1 that can help me solve my numerical accuracy problem
the way Tony did below. Any other ideas are also appreciated.

Best,

Ali

--

Ali K. Ozdagli