Re: Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86504] Re: Insert collapsible sections in mathematica 6 tia sal2
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:28:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi Tia,

-open the ObjectInspector (Menu: Format)

-select your notebook and in the OptionInpsector set the field:

ShowOptionValues to SelectedNotebook

- in the field: Lookup type: ShowGroupOpener and hit enter.

This brings you to: CellOptions/DisplayOptions.

-There you find ShowGroupOpener . Set it to True and click Apply.

hope this helps, Daniel