Re: Accessing and using built-in constants in Mathematica 6 / precision

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86501] Re: Accessing and using built-in constants in Mathematica 6 / precision
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:28:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

ElementData gives the AtomicWeight to 6 digits. I do not know if this is

  because it is not more precisely known, but for everyday use, this is

should be precise enough.

To get SpeedOfLight you need first to load the package PhysicalConstants:

<< PhysicalConstants`

SpeedOfLight

hope this helps, Daniel