ScatterPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86610] ScatterPlot3D
  • From: KFUPM <hussain.alqahtani at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 03:08:41 -0500 (EST)

Dear All

I use Mathematica Version 5.2.
I am using ScatterPlot3D to compare two different 3d plots represented
by points. What i need is to change those points to cirlces or squares
instead of solid points. The PlotStyle doesn't provide such
flexibilty. I would appreciate it if anyone can help me in this
regard.

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,

HMQ