Axes at the origin, for 3D plots/graphs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88342] Axes at the origin, for 3D plots/graphs
  • From: ShibbyShayne at gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 03:43:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to move the axes from the outside of the box
and have it centered at the origin instead?  I know you can draw lines
using the graphics function to do this but it looks bad.  I am looking
for something similar to how you can move the axes using AxisOrigin
for 2D plots.

Thanks!!