Re: Wolfram Workbench user experiences

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88370] Re: Wolfram Workbench user experiences
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 06:16:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

it depends, I have usual a C++/MathLink program to develop, with
some Mathematica to turn options into parameters for a C/C++ function.
The most compiler have an IDE similar to Eclipse and some things
like debugging of profiling work better in the Workbench than in the
FrontEnd. So the Workbench remind me on my C++ IDE and the FrontEnd
seems to be more alien-like.

Regards
   Jens