MathLink Wrapper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88851] MathLink Wrapper
  • From: echinococcus Multilocularis <lintworm2 at yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 05:17:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

I would like to know if there exists a C++ wrapper for MathLink. I know,
the C wrapper can be used for this as well, but i would prefer the data
to be stored in an object.

Functionality I am looking for is:

- When the object goes out of scope, the allocated memory is automatically
  freed using the appropriate Disown or Release functions
- No frustrations on finding the right indices into arrays and built-in
  support for a transpose like function

- Automatic interpolation when using floating point indices
- Hiding of all kinds of variables unnessecary for the program
- etc.

I already started a package but i ran into some problems. I wanted to use
a Template approach to type as little code as nessecary, but it is not
quite working as i want it to work. Any suggestions are welcome.

Sincerely,

Gao Han