how to select all graphics in a notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89003] how to select all graphics in a notebook?
  • From: GS <vokaputs at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:09:05 -0400 (EDT)

In version 5 of Mathematica I used a pallete SelectAll.nb (http://
support.wolfram.com/mathematica/interface/customize/selectall.en.html)
to select all graphics cells in an open notebook. The selection is
implemented via command NotebookFind[SelectedNotebook[ ], "Graphics",
All, CellStyle]. Unfotunately, it does not work any more with version
6 of Mathematica.

Does anybody know how to select all graphics in a notebook at once? I
do not want to go through menu and click on each cell. I have many
plots in my notebooks, and to save space I would like to select them
all, and then convert into  bitmap.

Thank you.
GS