How to plot a graph, using a distance matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88993] How to plot a graph, using a distance matrix
  • From: Eric Heiman <eheiman at mailinator.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 03:07:10 -0400 (EDT)

My dilemna is as such:

I have a matrix (it happens to be 21x21, but don't worry about that) which contains distances between points.
So column 1 has distances from point 1 to every other point, with row 1 being 0 (because the distance to itself is zero).

What I am wondering is how I would be able to get mathematica to plot a graph of these points.

Thanks in advance!