Re: Sluggish performance in Save, bug?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg89050] Re: [mg89005] Sluggish performance in Save, bug?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 03:56:48 -0400 (EDT)

Possibly.  If you can send me the notebook and details for reproducing the
problem (i.e. give me the "small change" you make), I can determine whether or
not it's a bug and, if it is, file it in our bugs database.  Warning,
though...my response might not be so quick with the holiday weekend coming up.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group