Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93243] Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog
  • From: Januk <ggroup at sarj.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 05:06:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi Murray,

WindowMargins does that.  You specify the four corners of the window
as offsets from the edges of the screen.  However, the help file
recommends that you only specify two and use automatic so that the
window size sets the other two.

Thanks to all that responded.  I got this working pretty well for the
purpose I need.

Januk