Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93278] Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog
  • From: Januk <ggroup at sarj.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:56:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi Albert,

Please tone down the attitude.  The documentation is not clear.
WindowMargins is not (to me) an immediately intuitive name that
describes what the option does.  In addition, the CreateDocument page
in the help file does not reference any of its many options.  So you
need to know what the options are in order to go look them up.  And if
you've run Options[CreateDocument], you quickly realize that there are
way too many options to reasonably expect that anyone new to the
command will be able to find what they need.

Januk