Mathematica 7 and A WorkLife FrameWork 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93650] Mathematica 7 and A WorkLife FrameWork 3.0
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 04:56:44 -0500 (EST)

I just posted this on the WorkLife FrameWork Blog (http://
scientificarts.com/worklife/wlfwblog/):

Mathematica 7 was just released and A WorkLife FrameWork is fully
compatible with it.

When Mathematica 6 was released, A WorkLife FrameWork was the first
add-on package that was compatible with it=97on the first day of the
Version 6 release.  And A WorkLife FrameWork is fully compatible with
Mathematica 7 on the first day of its release.

A WorkLife FrameWork version 3.0 is in a late beta stage and is
currently available to all users.  It is the version that I use every
day and I have made it available for some while to all current users,
as well as all of those people who are exploring the fully functional
trial version.

I have increased the trial period from 15 days to 30 days.

The final release for Version 3.0 of A WorkLife FrameWork will likely
have a price increase from $150 to $195 (student, academic, and
retiree price will remain at $100).  But until I complete the release
cycle the price will remain unchanged.

The beta version is largely finished except for some aspects involving
updating the documentation and perhaps the addition of some additional
features.

Download the version 3.0 trial here: http://scientificarts.com/worklife/tri=
al.html

As has been my policy, upgrades will be free to version 3.0 for all
current users.

If you are a current user or are currently trying A WorkLife
FrameWork, you should download the current beta.

Enjoy exporing the wide range of of tools in  A WorkLife FrameWork
that E x p a n d the reach of Mathematica's notebook interface.

Users consider it an indespensible and addictive productivity tool.

...of course this blog is created directly from Mathematica using  A
WorkLife FrameWork...