Re: Stylesheet question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93872] Re: [mg93809] Stylesheet question
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:33:33 -0500 (EST)

Actually, this is coming from the StandardForm style.  Anything set in the
StandardForm style will overwrite attributes set in, e.g., Input or Output.

Paste the following cell in to get what you want...

Cell[StyleData["StandardForm"],
 FontFamily->"Times New Roman"]

As for the documentation...I'm doing (not done, yet, but script is written!) a
screencast on stylesheet stuff which will go on the website and be linked to
from the documentation.  Since there's been interest, I'd be happy to post a
link to it on this forum once it's up.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com