Re: RE: Comparison between Mathematica and other

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92537] Re: [mg92527] RE: [mg92378] Comparison between Mathematica and other
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 06:41:39 -0400 (EDT)

I'd exercise caution before presenting such an example to people whom
you're trying to convince to turn to Mathematica.  all the vertical
strokes, including those in the brackets, make this look like a jumble
of incomprehensible symbols.  The effect could be precisely the opposite
of what you intend.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305