Graphic Entries in a Grid

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93025] Graphic Entries in a Grid
  • From: John <jwa0 at lehigh.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:29:18 -0400 (EDT)

I want to  create a grid with some graphic entries. The graphics were
created as explained below:

   GraphicsGrid[{{"", "", ""}, {"", Graphics[Disk[], ImageSize -> 6],
   ""}, {"", "", ""}}, Frame -> True, Spacings -> {3, 3},
 Background -> Red]

By rearranging the disks in the above, it is possible to emulate all
six faces of a die.

I want the die faces to be entered in the left column and the top row
of the grid. All other entries are numbers.

My attempts to enter the die faces failed. Error message: not a list
of lists.

John