Footnotes, Endnotes in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98172] Footnotes, Endnotes in Mathematica
  • From: "Yerex, Robert" <robert.yerex at kronos.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:56:59 -0500 (EST)

All,

I am trying to converge on a single tool for my analysis, development,
and publication work. Mathematica is great at the first 2, and Publicon
seems like an interesting tool for the third. Unfortunately my test
drive of Publicon indicates that there is no easy way to merge the two.
So for now I am sticking to Mathematica and brute focing stylesheets,
etc. I can  ot for the life of me figure out how to do footnotes or
endnotes in Mathematica !! I have searched every source I can think of
nad the only useful references are to using Publicon.

Any Ideas, hints, etc, greatly appreciated!!

Dr. Robert P. Yerex, Ph.D., MBA
Chief Economist

Kronos Incorporated
tel: 503 596 5015