Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98204] Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word
  • From: neojunkox <sungreentakeo at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 04:48:43 -0500 (EST)

I help out my lab partners in one of my classes by exporting out the data and equations we worked on from mathematica. They use microsoft word so I need to copy or export things into rtf first or copy things directly into microsoft word. The problem is that many symbols come out strangely when I try to export or even copy them the tables and math notation comes out like ---
   {\[Null], "\!\(\*SubscriptBox[\(F\), \(1\)]\)", "\!\(\*SubscriptBox[\(d\), \(1\)]\)", "\!\(\*SubscriptBox[\(ï?´\), \(1\)]\)", "\!\(\*SubscriptBox[\(F\), \(2\)]\)",

It seems like there is something not set up the way I want to in the export or copy functions... Also, when exporting to rtf, the tables come out as a list of data instead of being in the correct form. Another system used to export this stuff out to rtf correctly by default... How do I set up mathematica to do the same?