Re: Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98216] Re: [mg98204] Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at materials-sciences.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:33:10 -0500 (EST)

I believe the only direct path (no intermediate third-party software) is
to copy-as an image, such as bit-map, and paste. I just started
experimenting with MathType 6.5 (not the version that ships with Word).
It will allow you to paste in a Mathematica equation. It seems to do a
reasonable job, at least for moderate size and complexity equations. The
best answer is to probably to export to LaTex, then find some software
to use the tex in word, but I'm less familiar with that route.
Gerry F.