Re: Integrating package documentation with the documentation center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98232] Re: Integrating package documentation with the documentation center
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:36:09 -0500 (EST)

Jens-Peer Kuska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Wolfram Workbench include everything to make a documentation
> and it seems that you have just overlooked this excellent Mathematica
> development tool.

I haven't overlooked the Workbench - indeed I mentioned it in my
original post, but I like the

way the Mathematica frontend works - I just don't want another piece of
software sitting on top of that!

I haven't overlooked the Workbench - indeed I mentioned it in my
original post, but I like the way the Mathematica frontend works - I
just don't want another piece of software sitting on top of that!

People's exact project requirements vary, and it is often convenient to
access the API to perform a task - rather than click through someone
else's GUI.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk