Re: Help to define linked domains for variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98244] Re: Help to define linked domains for variables
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:38:23 -0500 (EST)

Not sure if I understood the problem. You can write the relations as
follows (assuming you forgot some quotes):

\[CurlyEpsilon] = \[Piecewise] {
   {-1, z < 0},
   {0, z == 0},
   {1, z > 0}
  }

\[CurlyEpsilon]' = \[Piecewise] {
   {-1, r $B!](B a < 0},
   {0, r $B!](B a == 0},
   {1, r $B!](B a > 0}
  }

I uppose there is something you want to solve here, but you have to
make yourselve a bit clearer.

Cheers -- Sjoerd