Re: Integrating package documentation with the documentation center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98389] Re: Integrating package documentation with the documentation center
  • From: dreiss at scientificarts.com
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:05:33 -0400 (EDT)

Also folks will be interested in the tutorial that I wrote (and
mentioned on the group) some while ago:

http://www.scientificarts.com/mathematicatools/blog/BE3448096684/BE3448096684.html

It gives you an overview of the process.

--David
http://alpha-tips.com/alphatips/blog
http://scientificarts.com/worklife