Re: Been doing real-time measurements with Mathematica! (Wii Balance

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98729] Re: Been doing real-time measurements with Mathematica! (Wii Balance
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:27:48 -0400 (EDT)

Mathematica actually finds and reads quite a variety of controllers
automatically (probably through the standard Windows game controller
and HID APIs). This ranges from my son's gamepad to my tabletPC pen. I
think you shouldn't be looking for Mathematica drivers but for the
standard Windows drivers.

Cheers -- Sjoerd