Getting the height and width of controls?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98868] Getting the height and width of controls?
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:11:02 -0400 (EDT)

I trying to find a way to get the height/width of a control item or
the whole control itself. I know I can set stuff, but looking for some
function that would return me the pixel measurements passing it a
control expression. I am wanting to adjust me code based on these
measurements. I tried looking in the docs but found nothing that would
help. Or am I missing something in the docs? Thanks

andrew