Re: Any way to make help browser remember the last position?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98886] Re: Any way to make help browser remember the last position?
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:14:20 -0400 (EDT)

Ok.

So following seems to work ok... Ian wrote me to my email but not to
the mathgroup, so I decided to share it.

-----
In V7.0

1.)  Open the Options Inspector dialog
2.)  Set the scope to Global
3.)  In the tree, go to Global Options > Dialog Settings > Help Viewer
Settings
4.)  Set the Enabled option to True

Ian
------

Now the problem is when you minimize the help window and press F1 to
look up a function, what happens is that instead of restoring the
'size' it will go to the upper right position but stay in minimized
size.

What is the fix for that?