Application GUI in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98929] Application GUI in Mathematica
  • From: Miroslav Cervenka <cervenka at fai.utb.cz>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 05:10:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I would have the following question:

Is there a way how to construct a window with panes, buttons, charts, checkboxes, listboxes, etc. in Mathematica?

All I have found are separate components which are rendered into a notebook but nothing else. There is a way how to
display a window (again, with a notebook inside) and a dialog box but that's it.

I could not find any example putting all the bits and pieces together.

Many thanks for your tips in advance!

Mirek

___ Information from ESET Mail Security, ver. 4025 (20090421) ___
The message was checked by ESET Mail Security. www.eset.com