"A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99088] "A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:"
  • From: Cora L <cora.lahnstein at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 01:41:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there,
I've recently upgraded to Mathematica 7.0.

I find the box
"A very large output was generated. Here is a sample of it:"
quite annoying.

I would like to copy and paste the output into a different Mathematica
notebook.
So I have to click on "Show Full Output" which takes ages to generate.

Is there a default setting where I can force Mathematica to always
give the
Full Output rather than this annoying "A very large output..." box?

Thanks!