Export tiff problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102394] Export tiff problems
  • From: Joerg <schaber at biologie.hu-berlin.de>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 04:36:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a graph I want to export as a tiff image.
However, the resulting tiff-image is completely
screwed up with the legends all over the place and so on.

Exporting as png gives the image I see in the notebook.

The image in Mathematica is a combination of various
graphs using the Show[] command and I also have an Epilog
in it. Is that problematic?

Thanks,

jordi