Newsgroup problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102745] Newsgroup problems
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <steve at smc.vnet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 01:45:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all -

There appears to be what I hope is a temporary problem with the Google
end of the newsgroup.  If you have attempted to post via the newsgroup -
not the mailing list - in the past few days and you may not have seen
your post since it would not have been sent to me for moderation.  I have
reported the problem to Google, but who knows when it will get fixed.
I hope very soon.

In the mean time, you can still email posts to the group by sending
them to mathgroup at smc.vnet.net.   They will get out to the mailing list
and newsgroup.   I will let everyone know when the issue is resolved.

Steve Christensen
Moderator