Re: Update on earlier post of Problems encountered with

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102849] Re: [mg102846] Update on earlier post of Problems encountered with
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 06:07:02 -0400 (EDT)

I installed Snow Leopard on three computers yesterday.

On one computer, there was a problem:

I ran the standard 2 + 2 test.

It took forever, and finally, I got a message that there was a problem
with the evaluation of dynamic content.

Restarting the computer did nothing to fix the problem.

However, when I held down the option key as I started Mathematica, it
fixed the problem.

I'll be doing some more testing today, but it appears that once
Mathematica is no longer confused by its own older preferences, it is
ok.

I don't know if this is related to your problem, though.

george