Help! About drawing a high-precision 3D graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96295] Help! About drawing a high-precision 3D graph
  • From: Chris <chris_wen_11 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:18:56 -0500 (EST)

I met a problem with drawing a 3D graph. My data to be used in Mathematica Software is 15 digits, which means an example of those data is 58.1234343253452. These data represent the latitude an d longitude of world. So, I need to precisely paint those coordinate in a 3D space as a tiny point, perhaps the method ListPoint3D to be used.However, it seems that ListPoint3D does not support morn than 6 significant digits. So, can anyone help me ?