Re: Logarithmic Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96577] Re: Logarithmic Plot
  • From: P_ter <petervansummeren at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:39:09 -0500 (EST)

I do not agree with this classification at all.
I am very grateful that people in the math group answer my stupid questions. Indeed, sometimes I did not use the help function. And the so called "same responses": I look into them and I often wonder how different they are from my own thinking. I learn a lot from these responses.
Reading the math group is very useful, for me at least. Of course, sometimes one can read "homework' in questions. But nevertheless: I get an impresssion of what is going on.
with friendly greetings,
P_ter