ACA 2009 session call for talks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96904] ACA 2009 session call for talks
  • From: Daniel Lichtblau <danl at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:10:17 -0500 (EST)

All,

I am organizing a session at the 2009 Applications of Computer
Algebra conference (ACA 2009). It will take place in Montreal
(at Ecole de technologie superieure) during June 25-28.

Conference web site:

http://aca2009.etsmtl.ca/

Click on Sessions in column on left, and mine will appear as

6. Applications of Math Software to Mathematical Research (Lichtblau)

Click on the title and you will see the full session description.
The purpose is to highlight various ways in which mathematical software
is put to use in the realm of math research. Possibilities include
experiment/conjecture, automated and/or assisted proof, development
and analysis of algorithms, novel usage for presentation of ones
work, etc.

Typical sessions at ACA have talks of around 25 minutes. I am soliciting
talk proposals for this session. Also please pass this invitation along
to colleagues and students who might  be interested.

Daniel Lichtblau
Wolfram Research
danl at wolfram dot com