pregesApplication for use in public

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95179] pregesApplication for use in public
  • From: axel <axel.kilian at hs-merseburg.de>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 06:44:10 -0500 (EST)

I want to write an application to be used on a public pc (XP) with
touch screen and without a keyboard. Requirements are:

1. No visible code
2. No cell brackets
3. If possible, no window margins with default buttons by which users
could close the window
4. Menu based operation, i.e. a main window from which other windows
can be opened.
5. The program should come up ready-to-go, that is with no need to
evaluate the notebook before use.

What I know so far:
-how to open and close windows by buttons
-there is no need to start the kernel if I use manipulate with option
SaveDefinitions -> True

about the rest I am not sure. Please help

Axel