Web question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95228] Web question
  • From: "Steven Jonak" <jonakst at gw.kirkwood.k12.mo.us>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 06:38:45 -0500 (EST)

I'm fairly familiar with the basics of Mathematica 7 and I've created =
several notebooks that contain manipuations.  I'd like to get these up on =
my website so students can actually move the sliders and so on.  How do I =
do this?

S Jonak
"Maintain an even strain."
NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS:  This e-mail, together with any attachments, is =
intended for the named recipient(s) only.  If you have received this =
e-mail by mistake, inform the sender immediately and delete and destroy =
the message and any copies of this message from your computer system =
network.
This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, of a private =
nature which is subject to legal professional privilege or copyright.  =
Accordingly, any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or =
publication of this email message is prohibited.