Re: Re: Mathematica and Access

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg95401] Re: [mg95363] Re: Mathematica and Access
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:32:11 -0500 (EST)

OK, I see how to access the Example databases, including the one that's
in Access format.

But how do I access my own Access .mdb database?  When I run the
OpenSQLConnection[] wizard and specify to use ODBC(DSN), I'm asked to
enter the DSN.  What's that?  And where do I enter the actual location
of my Access database?

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305