Re: stirring chocolate pudding backwards: identifying coordinates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101391] Re: stirring chocolate pudding backwards: identifying coordinates
  • From: Andreas <aagas at ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:44:17 -0400 (EDT)

Ray,

I can't get values.samples/(Tr /@ values) to work.  I get messages like the following:

Dot::dotsh: "Tensors {{...}} and {{..}} have incompatible shapes.

I'll try to think through what you're doing over the holiday and try to come up with something.  In the mean time any ideas much appreciated.

Best,

P.S. your values.Mean[samples] runs blazingly fast, even on very large data sets.  Makes my previous effort look clunky.  I always learn something from your posts.  Thx. -- A