Re: Jens-Peer Kuska passed away

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101509] Re: [mg101427] Jens-Peer Kuska passed away
  • From: Thomas Dowling <thomasgdowling at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:54:39 -0400 (EDT)

I too am very shocked to hear of the tragic news of Jens-Peer Kuska.

I benefited a lot from his posts, in particular when I began using
Mathematica first.

Often, my idiosyncratic questions would produce just a single reply, that
being from Jens-Peer. His
and always enriched my understanding of Mathematica.

He seemed to have the knack of knowing exactly where you were at
with Mathematica, and of telling you exactly what you needed to know.

Thomas Dowling