Wolfram alpha official demo! LOL

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101566] Wolfram alpha official demo! LOL
  • From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:45:38 -0400 (EDT)

Checking the official W/A blog I found the following video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvngZAx1-PU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.wolframalpha.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

(the link is to You Tube, but I got there from W/A Blog)
It is funny, because it is supposed to show off what W/A is capable of
finding, but it turns out to show off what W/A is NOT capable of!