feedback

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101929] feedback
  • From: Clifford Nelson <cjnelson9 at verizon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 03:56:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Jul 19, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Clifford Nelson wrote:

Please comment on these URLs. I need some feedback.

http://mysite.verizon.net/cjnelson9/index.htm

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/search/?search_results=1;search_person_id=607

http://www.geocities.com/forwardintothepast/

I got some pleasant feedback:

A most assuredly fine paper defining the coordinate system.

Paragraph 11 the triangle overlay may be off the center you intended.

If you moderated one or two of the personal notes, paragraph 38 "'I
NOTICED THAT THEIR' StraightLineDistances..." it will be ready to be
part of every trigonometric curriculum.

My reply:

Paragraph 11 is the triangle (1,2,3), not centered at the origin of the
coordinate system. You can count the edge length equals six and the area
equals 6^2 = 36.

  Cliff Nelson