How to group the graph

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg102055] How to group the graph
  • From: Haibo Min <haibo.min at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:03:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, everyone.

I would like to group the graph like the command "subplot" in another system, but I didn't notice any similar function to implement it.
For example,
Plot[{Sin[x]}, {x, 0, 2 Pi}]
Plot[{Cos[2 t]}, {t, 0, 2 Pi}]
draw two graphs, if I want to put them one next another (in the same row),
how to do that?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Haibo