Re: Problems with V7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg100345] Re: Problems with V7
  • From: congruentialuminaire at yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:10:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Sergio:

I had the same problem described here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread=
/thread/46d138fb22053814?hl=en#

Apparently WRI has seen problems like this. The word I got was it
cleared after closing Mathematica and restarting. Or restarting the OS.
Neither of these worked for me.

So I ended up just going to 7.0.1. Not the (a) answer, but....

Regards..

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory
http://www.meetup.com/The-San-Francisco-Math-Meetup-Group

On May 29, 5:58 pm, Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterr... at uacj.mx>
wrote:
> Hi group!
>
> I installed the in home use Mathematica 7 and have used it for a while. S=
uddenly, the other day I started it and immediately noticed somethind was w=
rong, because the fonts used in an input cell looked strange.

> Furthermore, it does not evaluate the input cells. I tried to start the l=
ocal kernel manualy, to no avail.