Re: Online Graphic Output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97797] Re: Online Graphic Output
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 05:46:11 -0500 (EST)

I'm sure you can do this in 6 or 7, but you're a little bit vague
about the character of this stream. In what form do you get it? Files,
databases, web sites?

Anyway, a combination of Dynamic, a plot, and something like Trigger
or Clock should work. If you get more specific we'll be able to be
more specific as well.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Mar 21, 12:20 pm, felixheiner <werner.lech... at t-online.de> wrote:
> Normally Mathematica uses data sets that are collected before plotting. I=
 receive a data stream from internet and I would like to display these data=
 points immediately. A typical application of this kind could be a online c=
hart of changing prices. Although I am an experienced user of Mathematica 2=
-7 for many years, I do not know, how to program this application type. Cou=
ld anybody help out ?