Re: partial differential equation aolving difficulties

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg97845] Re: partial differential equation aolving difficulties
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 04:05:27 -0500 (EST)

On 3/22/09 at 5:47 AM, okty.gy.ned at gmail.com (Ned Lieb) wrote:

>I was solving a multivariable PDE and I got this error message:

>Which I take to mean that there's something wrong with the syntax I
>write my list of independent variables with, which is weird, because
>Mathematica gave the expected color change from blue to light green
>it would give if I Imputed them correctly. Does anyone know what's
>going on?

You failed to include the error message or anything to
indicating what it was you did. So, unless someone in the group
is a mind reader, no one is going to have any idea as to how to
correct the problem(s). Note, including the actual Mathematica
code that is causing the problem is far more important than the
error message.