Re: Re: New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is ready

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99320] Re: [mg99272] Re: [mg99244] New Wolfram Tutorial Collection documentation is ready
  • From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 06:02:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The contents of the single PDF I checked were eerily similar to the online
documentation.

Compare the first few pages of (say) "Advanced Numerical Differential
Equation Solving ....pdf" with tutorial/NDSolveOverview.

For mine, it's a good thing that WRI have saved "us" the trouble of
searching documentation centre then printing material, either to PDF or dead
tree, but finding that these PDF's are basically the same as what we already
have takes some of the gloss of things.

Dave.