Re: Frequency data

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99720] Re: Frequency data
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 03:08:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Sukhrob,

Could you be more specific about the reason why you think BinCounts
doesn't work correctly?

Perhaps one of the other BinCounts variants works better for you (the
one in which you provide the starting, value, end value and step
value, or the one in which you specify all bin  boundaries)?

Cheers -- Sjoerd